Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bears & Bows!12 x 12 layout

See my ABC Toys and Crafts Post below this one!!
12 x 12 Scrapbook Layout for Really Reasonable Ribbon!
Todays post is for Really Reasonable Ribbon and Im sooo excited to posting today for them. Todays layout is using TONS of Beautiful Ribbon from RRR!
For my12 x 12 layout I used all these ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon! (they are LINKED below)
Sheer Woven Rosettes White(Love this beautiful ribbon)
Swiss Dots Grosgrain 3/8" Brown with Pink

The Bears are Tear Bears from The Beary Scrap shop. I made them with the templetes they have for sale!!

  • I used the white crocheted cut in half around the 5 x7 photo mat. The brown crocheted is used down the right side of the page, and also for the dress on the bear at the bottom of the page.

  • I also used the BEAUTIFUL Sheer Woven Rosettes White ribbon going down the right side of my page! This is another one of my favorite ribbons and I think its perfect for scrapbooking!!!

  • Pink Satin is used for the top of the dress, bows, 2 big pink roses(handmade by me), and the 2 half rosettes in the corners

  • The polka dot ribbon (love this) is used for the 4 bows and 2 little bows on the bear's heads.

  • I also used the pink satin and the polka dot to make a little pull for the tag behind the bear on the bottom of the page. This is for some writing.

  • I left the middle 5 x 7 frame blank for a photo, there are the pull out tags for writing :)

  • tear bears were done with templetes from the beary scrap shop, and I did the eyes and fluffing  :) each piece was torn and fluffed and then put together :)
The circle pull out is done with Spellbinders and some wire and I tied their bows with the wire. This makes for an easy slider which is for more writing or another picture!!
I mostly make cards, but I used to make scrapbook pages YEARS ago....hehehehe, I think Im loving this again :)
Challenges my Page was designed for :
CRAFT/Fancy Floral
Sisterhood of Crafters/ At least 3 flowers
Hanna and Friends/Dotty(my dp, and ribbon)
Wild Orchid/Stitching
Paper Playtime/ribbon,buttons, or rhinestones
Pink Elephant/Childhood
Create with Connie and Mary/Anything but a card
Paper Play/Add a hidden extra(my tags that pull out)
Penny's Paper Craft/Circles(on ribbon,on dp, and my circle pull out)

Hope you enjoyed todays 12 x 12 scrapbook layout post, and thank you for looking!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

29 comments:

Debbie said...

What an absolutely adorable card, Cheryl! Those teddy bears are sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at TPE this week :)

Deb said...

I love all the ribbon that you used! It is really beautiful and I love the different ways you used it on this page. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary challenge!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh so ADORABLE GF!!!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

This is absolutely beautiful!!!!!

Nisson Family said...

This is so pretty. I love the little bears and those beautiful roses. Thanks for participating in the Paper Playtime Challenge!

Pam

Patricia said...

OH my that is just the cutest, I love it. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at The Beary Sweet Challenge.
~Patricia
TBS DT

Ms. Jen said...

Just so beautiful Cheryl! I really love the not only the softness, but the elegance with the shiny ribbon. Those little pullouts are fabulous.

Sue said...

Wow, what a beautiful piece of art. I can't even find words to how splendid this is. You are an artist in highest level! TFS and thanks for the ribbon link. I didn't know the store existed, but I will put a link on my page now.
Sue

Silvia said...

Your card is so adorable. I love the color combo and the layout. Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!

craftybunny said...

This is breathtaking it's so beautiful.Those bears are such little darlings.Love the pullout pieces.Thanks for joining us at CSSC :D
Lisa x

Mary Brown said...

Beautiful layout...just love all the details! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Lisa said...

Beautiful! Loads of details and fun embellishments! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Carrie Gaskin said...

WOW - this is absolutely beautiful. Such attention to detail...just stunning!

kelly said...

This card is gorgeous Cheryl. I like how you have adapted the sketch to this one.

Kelly

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Beautiful...just gorgeous. Love the ribbon and flowers....and the bears..too cute. Thanks for joinng us at CRAFT this week!

Janis said...

Adorable! Love the bears! Thanks for playing in paper with us this week at Paper Playtime! :) Janis

Deirdre said...

So beautiful. Love it.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

Marianne said...

So incredibly cute! And the colors are perfect!
Thanks for playing along at cowgirl sunday challenge!
Marianne

Olena said...

WOW! Absolutely adorable project!

Connie Babbert said...

So sweet...love all the teddy bears and the ribbons! Thanks for playing along with Create with Connie and Mary this week!

girlia said...

Really cute

Angelica said...

This is such an adorable layout, super cute!!!!!

Sharon said...

This is just absolutely beautiful!!
Those bears are awesome! Love all the ribbon/bows!! Thanks for playing in paper with us at Paper Playtime!! :)

Kimm said...

Cheryl, this is absolutely beautiful! Very nicely put together and the bears are too cute for words.
Thanks for playing along with us at The Beary Sweet Challenge.

Kimm
The Beary Scrap

Alicia said...

This is really beautiful. Thanks for joining in at paperplay this week and good luck!
Alicia xx

Dena said...

What a wowie layout!!!! This is just STUNNING!!!!
Thank you so much for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Courtney said...

This is gorgeous Cheryl! Thanks for playing along with our Circles Challenge at Penny's!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Jamie said...

This is a gorgeous layout, I love the colors and your details are amazing as always! Thanks for joining us in our sketch challenge at The Beary Scrap.

Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Awesome Cheryl! I love all the details and your bears are so sweet. Thanks for joining our Beary Sweet Challenge - good luck!

Cheers,
Susan