Friday, October 1, 2010

Gingerbread Girl "Waiting for Santa"

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all!
Todays post is for Alota Rubber stamps Robot Challenge going on HERE!
Susan has challenged us to use a Robot on our cards, so my little gingerbread girl has her toy robot with her :) hehehehehe.
I used some OLD dp and cardstock is from AC. I added some ribbon,sewing,and pearls to complete my card.

Challenges My card is done for:
Charisma Cardz/Christmas Crafting
Creative Inspirations/Christmas Cards
Wild Orchid/Ribbon and Bows
I hope you will join us at Alota's Challenge found HERE!! Enter to win some AWESOME stamps!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

11 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

OMGosh, this is sooooooo cute! I Love her little robot and your little gingerbread button is just perfect!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET my Friend, love alll your FABULOUS details.

Courtney said...

This is gorgeous Cheryl! Your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with our Circles Challenge.

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh Cher this is so adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges! Hope to see you again next challenge!

HappyCrafter said...

Super adorable card! Love the country feel.

Julye said...

What a cute image how could anyone even Santa want to eat her. Thanks for joining us at Penny's and good luck.

Justine said...

I love this Cheryl, perfect

Lynn said...

What a cute card and I looove those colors..So perfect for Xmas!
huggs
Lynn :) x

Tasha said...

Wonderful card, i love the paper you used. Such a sweet image too
love tasha xx

Tracy said...

beautiful card the colours are gorgeous and such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage, Tracy x

Donna said...

Fantastic card and just perfect for our bling it on challenge this week...thanks for joining in the fun this week at The Creative Cottage :) Donna x