Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Heartfelt Creations(2 Cards)

Another post for today! RRR Blog hop below.
todays cards were designed for Heartfelt Creations using stamps&matching diecuts!

For my card above I used:
All stamps and diecuts are linked below to the Heartfelt Creations Store!
HCPC 3328 Swirly Autumn Leave PreCut Set
HCPC 3334 Open Falling Leaves PreCut Set
HCPC 3329 Pumpkin /Autumn Vines PreCut Set
HCPC 3332 Oak Leaf Background PreCut Set
HCD 707 Falling Leaves Die
Pumpkin Shapeabilities
  1. stamped main image(HCPC 3328) in black memento ink, Olive, and galaxy gold Brilliance ink on the image. Then I added Ancient Gold Embossing Powder and heat set. Now I colored the image with different shades of copics.
  2. Now I stamp leaves(HCPC 3334) open falling Leaves(bigger leaves) in black memento ink and add brilliance galaxy gold, and I repeated the above steps. I stamped 2 green,1 rust,1 orange for the leaves.
  3. I then popped the leaves off the main image and airbrush around the edges.
  4. Card base is 5 x 7, Brown layer is 4 ½ x 6, Design Paper is 4 x 6 ¼ (On design paper stamp background stamp HCPC 3332 with Spiced Marmalade, vintage photo, shabby shutters, stamp off on scrap paper once and then on dp(design paper)this is so its not so dark. I did the same for the inside layer.
  5. Pumpkin/autumn vines HCPC 3329 use medium pumpkin stamped in black and brilliance galaxy gold, I then added ancient gold embossing powder and heat set. Colored with copics!
  6. I stamped the sentiment inside(HCPC 3334
  7. I also added stickles to the berries, let dry and then I added my bow and leave

2nd Card-
Supplies Used
HCPC3352 Snowy Cardinal PreCut Set

HCPC 3326 Holly Berry Filler PreCut Set
HCD 706 Cardinal Family Die
Ribbon -Really Reasonable Ribbon
Cardstock-AC
snowpen,sewing,and button
Challenges ive entered my 2nd card:
A Spoonful of Sugar/Winter Wonderland
Flourishes/Ink and Distressing
Wild Orchid/Stitching
Secret Crafter/Distressing
Alphabet/X is for xmas
No Time to Stamp/Back to nature
Stamp Something/Punches or Dies

thank you for looking and enjoy your day!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

7 comments:

Angie Williams said...

These are both awesome!

Cor* said...

What amazing cards. i adore your large lucious bows!! Coloring is fantastic!!! layouts are of course, beautiful.

* Shaz * said...

2 Gorgeous cards Cheryl thank you for joining us at Alphabet challenge x

Olga said...

Absolutely breath taking! You nver cease to amaze me!!

HappyCrafter said...

These are so fabulous! Love the ornate and rich feel of them :-)

Francie G. said...

Triple wow! Tow gorgeous creations!

Stampin Mindy said...

Beautiful cards, love the sparkly leaves.

Thanks so much for joining us over at WOC this week!

Hugs, Mindy