Thursday, January 20, 2011

Valentine.....

Let's Always be Best Friends!
Hello everyone todays card was designed for Alota's Spring Challenge and for SCS WT challenge to use Gradient Stamping(a multi colored stamp pad, or even different colored stamp pads)

For my Gradient Stamping I did multi stamp pads (all pinks) for the sentiment. My image is from Alota Rubber Stamps and she is 1 of the many DARLING images that come in this large set from Alota Rubber Stamps :)

Ive colored my image with copics and then used basicgrey dp. My ribbon used is from RRR(LOVE this stuff)hehehehe... And of course ive added some sewing :)

Challenges ive entered into:
SCS/WT challenge
Alota's/ Springtime Challenge
stamp something/Anything goes
Wild Orchid/Lets get sentimental
Phindys Place/Valentine
Fresh Brewed/Love or valentines

Hope you will join us for Alota's Springtime challenge HERE
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

7 comments:

Stacy said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL!!! I love pink and brown together! You colored her so beautifully and that ribbon and bow are goreous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges!

Anne-Marije said...

What a nice card!
Thanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge and hope to see you back...
xxx Anne-Marije

Cec said...

So pretty and a great colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
Hugs!
Cec

Justine said...

Wow this is adorable Cheryl. Too funny, I just received a store bought card from my BFF with the exact sentiment!!! I put up an expanation on my blog as to why I haven't been around. Hugz

Payne Holler Cards said...

love this color combo so glad to see it...coloring is perfect as always!!
thanks sp much for entering it in our Phindy's Place challenge
hugs
Linda

darling Ho said...

What a lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at 2SC, hope to see you again.
~hugs~darling Ho~

elsi67 said...

Lovely card! Thanks for playing with us at WOC ♥