Sunday, January 11, 2009

Alota Rubber Stamps "Valentine Cuties" also Sale until the 18th!!


Hello everyone!! I made my card using this darling girl from the Valentine Cuties Set from Alota Rubber Stamps! Isnt she darling?????
Also now through the 18th Alota Rubber Stamps is having a sale (25% off selected stamps) here is a link so when you can you will have to go on over and see all the darling stamps Helene has to choose from:)
On my card I used the spellbinder die cut and then cut it into 1/4 I did that with both the white and the dp. I thought it would look neat to try something different with the die cuts instead of using them the regular way we use them :) This card was very simple and fast to make. I just added ribbon and a button, and some dots! Well I do hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, I know I did :) And thanks for looking!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

12 comments:

Michelle Walpole said...

Lovely colours Cheryl!

Helen said...

Lovely busy card!

Sharon said...

Thanks for the neat idea of cutting the diecut and using them in a different way! Beautiful card.

Jackie said...

This is really pretty! love the ribbon as usual!!!

Ashley M said...

hey girly! love the new card! too cute!

Go check out my blog for something special!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Another adorable design from you, so sweet!

Angie Williams said...

This is so cute! As usual - awesome job!

Heidi said...

Oh cheryl, this card is adorable! I love waht you did with the cutting!

Kristin said...

this is so pretty! great!

Holly said...

this is adorable! I love it alota! LOL!

Amy Johnson said...

I just scrolled thru your entire first page. I love all your valentine cards! So, so pretty! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Kristine B. said...

CUTE!! :) and I LOVE the way you used the label die cuts!!