Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Beary Merry Christmas Z Tri-Fold Card


Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to all!
Today I went ahead a made one of my Z Tri-Fold Cards, and also did a video to share as well. I had someone message me asking about how to make this card. This card was super FUN to make, and I hope you all enjoy my video!


The ticket under the bear is a Unity stamp


I love the inside of the card as its perfect for writing, and adding photo's if you choose too.
Card closed Measures 
6 x 6
Card Open measures 6 x 18 inches. 
All my layers are 1/4" smaller than the card,
 so 5 3/4 x 5 3/4" for the red card stock layer
5 1/2 x 5 1/2" for the dp,
 this is for the front layer,and inside 2 layers as well.
Next the Z layer is 2 3/4"x 5 3/4 red layer , then the dp is 2 1/2 x5 1/2 I always do 1/4 inch smaller on my layers. 

Now if you are doing the inside pocket, you will have to cut a piece that is a little bit smaller that 6 x 6, then do your layers on that. otherwise your card wont closse.






Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hug to all!
Cheryl

3 comments:

Simko said...

So adorable, Cheryl! I just love the cute bear. Great colors and extra touch with stitching and embellishments.
Hugs,
Simona

Kim Bell said...

Cheryl!!
I just love your cards!! He is so cute. Thanks for making a video!!! Awesome!!! You are truly the fold card queen-smiles.You do amazing folds on cards!! Love it.

Hugz
Kim

Carol Hurlock said...

Every time I see this sweet bears face my heart melts. It is like Joanne made it with me in mind. It looks like a lot of the bears I have around here....lol This is precious. you did a beautiful job with this.
Bear Hugs,
Carol