Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Birthday


Hello everyone, and Happy Monday to all! So for today's card I used all Victorine Originals Stamps to create this Birthday Card that I will give to dear Hubby for his Birthday on the 6th of November.


I did also create my card for Victorine Originals Fall Challenge that is going on right now. We were to make a Fall or Thanksgiving Card or project, and I thought how perfect to get a card made for my husband for his birthday. I LOVE the Moose (2727-J) Moose , I stamped him in SU! Craft ink brown. However it looks black....heheheeh, then I added some Clear CIP's embossing powder and heated it up. Next I came in and colored with 3 copic colors. For the branches I stamped Victorine Originals (2956-J) Pine Branch in different distressed inks. The Happy Birthday is from the set (10517-X) Elegant Sayings The dp I used is EP, and the Ribbons are both from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I used the Brown Diamond Satin, and the wrinkled Ribbon Textured 2 tone in Brown /Antique Gold



Hope you will join us at Victorine Originals for our Fall/Thanksgiving Challenge found HERE!
Have a lovely day and thank you for stopping by!
Hugs,
Cheryl

1 comment:

espnsportstv said...

Happy Birthday! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!