Sunday, October 6, 2013

Happy Holidays Fancy Pocket


Hello everyone, today I am sharing a Fancy Double Holiday Pocket, with 2 tags that I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using different ribbons and laces.

I made my pocket just using a piece of 4 1/2" x 11 white cardstock, folded in half to make it measure
 4 1/2" x 5 1/2 
then used scoretape on just the sides to close it. Next I  covered the front with dp, and then cut the the Half Circle off the middle of the top, that way the bow could set there.

I cut my Confectionery pocket with a coordinating design paper from the same stack, then used the mini pom pom along the bottom and top of that pocket. I used Camille Lace along the bottom of my large pocket, and the netting and seam binding to create my bow.I had a lot of fun creating this Holiday Double Pocket.


Supplies:
Really Reasonable Ribbon/ Scor Tape 1/4"
Really Reasonable Ribbon White netting
Really Reasonable Ribbon/White Mini Pom Pom
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Camille Lace
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Sweetheart Blossom White
Stampin Up! Stamp
DCWV/Tis the Season Pack



Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Simko said...

Your fancy double holiday pocket is gorgeous, Cheryl! Love the gentle colors and beautiful CottageCutz dies used.
Hugs,
Simona

Danica said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card.
Hugs Danica