Friday, July 10, 2009

PDD Fridays with Pez-A-Doodle Designs

This post-it notebook was designed for todays PDD post. I stamped the strawberries and colored them with copics, and added clear glass to them. The strawberry stamp is from Pez-A-Doodle Designs and comes in a set called Chocolate Treats2
The top and bottom of this notebook were cut out with the spellbinders and cardboard from the dp books. The swirls and leaves were cut out with the sizzix die cuts.
I airbrushed the inside and added dp, and a post-it .

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

13 comments:

Tina said...

Cheryl, thoese strawberrys have me drooling they look sooo yummy!

Ann said...

Yum, yum, yummy! Such a cute little gift idea!

Vicki said...

OMGosh! They look good enough to eat! Have a blessed weekend!

Teresa Kline said...

adorable little post it note holder, cuuute!

I have blog candy to offer.

enjoy *~*

laos348 said...

Very fun project - looks great!

Jacquel said...

This is gorgeous Cheryl! I love it....excellent work & tfs!!!

Michelle Forrest said...

The strawberries in my fridge don't look this good! Beautiful card!

Jaspere said...

Cheryl those berries look awesome.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! The strawberrys look good enough to eat. rita w

Heidi said...

These are cute as always cheryl!

Anita said...

Cheryl, these are amazing! I like the idea of adding crystal effects to the strawberries.

Tammy said...

Hmmm....I saw those strawberries and wanted to lick my computer monitor! ;)

Anonymous said...

what an adorable holder! the strawberries look incredible!