Sunday, September 27, 2009

Corrosive Challenge#31 Color Challenge

Today starts the new Corrosive Challenge #31 (A Color Challenge)The colors Janet has picked for us to use Melon & Kiwi ! Hope you will join us HERE On my card I used this DARLING Laurie the Skunk from The greeting Farms new designer "Marina Neira" she has some super cute images that will be available in Oct 1st including this darling little one:)

Laurie the Skunk was colored with copics, and I she has stickles added to her dress and ribbons in her hair. I airbrushed the background heart & the flowers.The dp I added sewing to and lastly I added my bow!!

Thank you for looking and hope to see you at the Corrosive challenge!!!

Hugs, Cheryl

7 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! I love that skunk.

CarlaKH said...

sooo cute!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love your new image! It's adorable. Great job on the colors and your die cuts look amazing.

Tasha said...

Oh this is beautiful! fabulous layout and such pretty colours
love tasha xx

Payne Holler Cards said...

so stinkin cute!!! teee heee :)
couldnt resist...always love poppin in to your blog - love your layouts and deep colors!
Linda

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so so darling.

Unknown said...

Too cute. Love the little skunk!