Monday, March 22, 2010

Artful INKables Blog Hop& March Releases!!

Welcome to the Artful INKables blog hop! We are celebrating the March release at Artful INKables with 4 wonderful sets and a super fun new mini set!

If you haven't come here from Sammi's Blog, be sure to hop on over to the Artful INKables Blog, you don't want to miss anything for today's hop!

For the 2 pages I designed I used the Paisley and Peacocks set! I LOVE this new set, and I know you will tooo!!!! If you look close to the 2nd page on the red I stamped another stamp from this Beautiful set!!! :)


I also had to share a card I designed for todays hop :)
When I first saw this set I knew what I wanted to do with the eyes :) they are sooo fun and pretty!!! On this card I used the eyes from the set Epic Tales!


Make sure to comment on every one's blog, because two lucky commenters will Win some AI stamps!

One will win In My Garden and Epic Tales, and the other will WIN Peacock Pagentry and Paisleys & Peacocks.

Please leave your comments by Thursday, March 25th, 12 midnight Eastern Standard Time. The winners will be chosen on Friday, March 26th.

Thank you for participating in today's blog hop, now hop on over to Marti's blog and enjoy the rest of this wonderful release!

Here is the Hop order, just in case:

  1. Kristin
  2. Ann
  3. Kim
  4. Joy
  5. Tanya
  6. Dawn
  7. Alicia
  8. Michelle
  9. Sammi
  10. Cheryl (Me)
  11. Marti
  12. Jackie
  13. Patti
Hugs,
Cheryl

45 comments:

Sammi said...

Cheryl These really are stunning projects - LOVE them!! I really love what you did with those eyes!
Sammi
xxx

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful creation! love this

Suzette said...

I am enjoying this blog hop, and fab cards.

Suzette x

Cindy Haffner said...

STUNNING and BEAUTIFUL.

Jude said...

Very, very beautiful creation. Love the peacock. TFS

Vicki said...

Just stunning, Cheryl! Blessings to you!

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow amazing pages and the card you made with the eyes is mesmerising.

StampinCathy said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! I just love what you did with these sets. Love the colors, layout, and bling you add to each one. Thanks for this inspiring MOJO.

Crystal said...

AWESOME Cheryl LOVE LOVE how you used these new images....SWEEEET as always sweetie! Have a great Monday!

Therese said...

I love what you did with the eyes! They just draw you right in!!
You are VERY creative :)

Deborah Young said...

Cheryl, these are stimply stunning. You are very talented!

Anonymous said...

cheryl these are outstanding! the colors on the LOs are fabulous!!!

craftymum said...

Hi Cheryl
one word - amazing!!!
Love sarah XXX

Gloria said...

Awesome creations!!!!

Betty Benton said...

Gorgeous pages -- very elegant!

IslandV said...

WOWZA! that is all I have to say! Simply beautiful! TFS!

Dawn said...

these are amazing projects and the colors are wonderful...

The Other Patti Sue said...

You just amaze me! Love the stitching, your bow and of coarse your coloring! You rock GF!

sgc said...

OMG! Your projects are gorgeous! Beautifully done.

Joy said...

gorgeous gorgeous Cheryl!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Fabulous creations...and the card with the eyes..WOW!!!

Jackie said...

Cheryl, stunning job with both of these creations! I love the two page spread and the EYES! Too wonderful!

Kim said...

These are just amazing, the scrapbook pages are downright gorgeous and the eye card is so fun!

LilGreenBug said...

Great projects!!! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs!
Linda

wendy said...

Beautiful layout! Love it.

mary said...

Cute cards! Those eyes are stunning in that card.
mdot kdot schmidt athotmail dotcom

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

WOW! Amazing job! The top card is so pretty and vintage looking and the bottom card is so mysterious...really grabs my attention!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Just gorgeous!! I love all of the details you have on each piece. TFS!

Stampin_melissa said...

Gorgeous work! Wow!! You did an awesome job with those eyes!

Melis said...

These are simply gorgeous! I love the colors. You did a beautiful job!

Lynda said...

Beuatiful cards, Cheryl. Great use of the 'Eyes'...how creative.

PamSpradlin said...

WOW! These are simply gorgeous.

raindropecho said...

Yeah...you put my creations to shame! These are both masterpieces. Beautiful!!

Velta said...

The first words I said was "Oh Man!" Absolutely striking!!! Your eyes are amazing! TFS!

A Crafters Passion said...

These are just beautiful. I love them

AprilsL8 said...

I love your cards! The one with the eyes is great!!

AprilsL8@windstream.net

Jaspere said...

Wow what fabulous detail on these.

Shelly Schmidt said...

You have such a knack with these cards- your bows are wonderful- love how you put the top one together- both are great cards!

Beverly G said...

Stunning creations! Your colors and layouts are very classy.

Donna said...

Beautiful layouts, this stamp set is so impressive, I just love what you gals have done with this.

Donna C.
goCricutgo

Scrappy said...

WOW! Amazing job! Love this!

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely creation. Love the peacocks and feathers. Stunning!

AShu93 said...

I love how those eyes are looking out & the way you did the peacocks in a dark color.

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Gorgeous pieces! Love the way you colored the peacock!

Tanya said...

Great projects as always! Love how you showed the versatility of the epic tales set.