Sunday, July 25, 2010

Birdhouse Giftset"Cindy Loo Cartridge"

This is a Birdhouse Giftbag & Card! I made this set for my Mom's Birthday and for my post for Scrapbookpal.com using the "Cindy Loo" Cartridge & Cricut Expressions!!!

To make the Card you will need:
Cindy Loo Cartridge Cricut Expression Machine
Pink,brown, and white cardstock
Embellishments:ribbon(Really Reasonable Ribbon),lace,buttons,roses,trims,swirls,and butterfly gem, stamp for sentiment!

Step 1-birdhouse(page 67)
Pink Cardstock 12 x 12 cut at 5 3/4 (FIT TO PAGE ON) (BORDER ON)(REAL DIAL SIZE ON) this will be the card base!
Step 2

Brown cardstock 12 x 12 TURN OFF (FIT TO PAGE)(BORDER)(REAL DIAL SIZE)
Now hit shift key and key THIS WILL BE FOR THE LAYER OF THE BIRDHOUSE FRONT OF CARD!
Step 3
Follow step 1 using brown cardstock this will be the inside of card(this will make it sturdy)
Step 4
Pink cardstock (shift ) for inside layer cut at 7 1/2 inch
Step 5
white card stock cut at 7 1/2 inches (once cut then take scissors and cut across the bottom of the white birdhouse to fit to inside!
Step 6
Branches(pg 48)
(shadow on)(real dial size on)1 1/4 inch cut 6 (set aside 3 for giftbag)

Make sure to score your card, and then attach layers, this card and giftbag are super simple to make and you will have alot of fun doing this project I know I did!! :)

I glued all lace,ric rac,trim, buttons,flowers,leaves and bow to card front. I then added some swirls.

For the inside I used more lace,ric rac,ribbon,roses,and trim. I then added a frame with happy birthday stamped and a gem butterfly. I left the left inside page white so there would be room to write.
TO MAKE THE BIRD-HOUSE GIFT BAG:
Using Cindy Loo Cardtridge
Step1
12 x 12 pink cardstock cut 2 at 7 3/4 inch page 67 (you can get both pinks for front and back)
Step 2
12 x 12 brown hit( shift )then cut 2 at 7 3/4
Step3
You should have 3 extra branches from step 6 on the card cuttings!
Now you will want to Decorate to your liking :)
Step 4
cut piece of pink cardstock to measure 3 1/4 x 10 1/2 this will be the bottom of your birdhouse giftbag
Step 5
score at 1/2 inch along the length (10 1/2 ) then flip and score again at 1/2 along other side
Step 6
score at 3 1/2 inches, then at 6 inches
step 7
cut like I did in picture below and then add double sided sticky tape like in picture ! do this to both sides!



I wanted to add some pictures so you could see how I put this together! I love the giftbag and card I think they turned out DARLING and my Mom LOVED them tooo!!!
Supplies Used:
Cardstock(pink brown,white)
Ribbon(Really Reasonable Ribbon)Lace,swirl pearls,buttons,flowers,trim,

I hope you like todays project, I know I had alot of fun making these, and hope you give it a try too!!!
Thank you for looking and enjoy your day!
Hugs,
Cheryl
Also dont forget to stop by the Scrapbookpal Blog to see all the DT's Work!!! Have fun!

9 comments:

StampOwl said...

gorgeous gift set Cheryl :)

angelique (anlou) said...

ohhh what a gorgeous set you've made, to bad in don't have such machine
hugs angelique

Ms. Jen said...

Girl, you are in a league of your own!! These are so beautiful!

Hugs - Jen

Karen W said...

These birdhouses are just adorable!! Eamil me at khoffmanwallace@gmail.com and I will send you the info on the Glitter girl boards

Grace said...

Hi Cheryl! Wow this is really a gorgeous set and I have been wondering how to use these cartridges with the cricut... your instructions are so great that it makes me think I might be able to figure it out!!! LOL! Thanks for stopping by my blog today... your sweet comment was so appreciated!!! Have a blessed week!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love love love this!!!!!

Jessica Wekenman said...

Oh Cheryl! These are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

great post thanks

παρασκευη..η αλλιως pizizi said...

Hello, your cards are great! i just receive my cindy loo catrigde, and i wanted to make this birdhouse card..but i do something wrong in step 2, and the layer is very small, do i cut it 5 3/4 ?
thank you in advance for your answer!!
love from Greece
Paraskevi!