Friday, July 15, 2011

Tilda's You hold a piece.....

of my Heart!
Hello everyone and Happy Friday!!! Today's Card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon's "Cool it" challenge & for Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.
Really Reasonable Ribbons I used:
I used all 3 ribbons to create my bow!
Other supplies used:
Tilda/Michelles Scrapbooking and More
I stamped Tilda in Memento black ink and colored her with copics. Next I used Glossy accents on her hair, and then cut her out. Next I cut out a spellbinders frame and airbrushed it, and then stamped my sentiment. I used the doily from Cheery Lynn Designs that can be found at Michelles Scrapbooking and more. Lastly I added a bow treatment, and butterfly to complete my card
Card measures 6 x 6

 Challenges:
Really Reasonable Ribbon /Cool it challenge
CRAFT/Butterflies
Crafts and Me/Summertime
Simon Says Stamp/anything Goes
Thank you for looking and have a lovely weekend!! Also hope you will join us at Really Reasonable Ribbons "Cool it" challenge this week :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

9 comments:

WencheP said...

This totally rocks! Awesome details. Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Denise and Louise said...

Wow - what a gorgeous card and that stitching is awesome.
Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU this week xx

Sandra said...

This is gorgeous:) Sandra H

Marcy said...

Oh, your card is absolutely beautiful. I love all the details! Thank you for playing along with us this week at DYSU.

KarenB said...

Absolutely stunning, I love all the dimension :)

Rose said...

Cheryl, your Tilda looks magnificent on this beautiful card. So glad to see your entry at Crafts and Me's summertime challenge. ~ Rose

Trimgym said...

Great project , thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

Jo and Tigerlover.

kurlygirl said...

Such a pretty project! Thanks for joining us for the Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog Sew: Faux or Real Challenge! Please join us again for the next challenge!

~Heather
Kurly-Q

Tenny Kusuma said...

Your card is sssoooo beautiful. Thank you for playing along with DYSU challenge this week.