Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy Halloween Notepad

Hello everyone today I'm sharing a Halloween Notepad decorated with Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Right now we are Hosting a Halloween Challenge on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Rambling Blog HERE!
So I bought these DARLING little Halloween Notepads at Roberts Craft Store for $1.00!! AWESOME deal!!! All I had to do was decorate with some ribbons, and ric rac, SU! punches, and little Happy Halloween stamp.
Supplies Used:
Happy Halloween Stamp/Victorine Originals(Under Halloween)
Stampin Up Punches!
Sticker Candy
white gel pen
Challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks/Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp/Anything goes
Whimsical Wednesdays/anything goes

Hope you enjoyed todays post!! Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!
Hugs
Cheryl

5 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Fabulous note pads! I love the ribbons.

Jen

GiGi said...

These are SO CUTE! I love the ribbon flowers you made! They look so cool! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

Leanne said...

Wonderful job, thanks for playing our Anything Goes Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! TFS!

Cindy said...

GREAT job with your project!I LOVE all the super details,Just AWESOME! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

Stephanie said...

Such fabulous notepads. I love the ribbon and the punch, really dressed them up! Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays.