Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Scrapping Cottage Christmas Fairy

Today's Envelope Card was designed for The Scrapping Cottages Black Friday Release. There are 8 DARLING new Cottage Cutz in this release, and I'm happy to share this SWEET Christmas Fairy as 1 of the 8.
I cut all my pieces with white cardstock and then colored with copics. Its almost like coloring a stamped image. I then glued each piece with tacky glue, and lastly added some stickles to her wings. 
Christmas Fairy/The Scrapping Cottage
Ribbon i used is wrinkled ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon. 
Charm is from Inky Impressions

challenges:
Hooked on Crafts/Diecuts and punches
Make it Monday/anything goes
Shopping our Stash/christmas or winter

To see my Design Team Sisters projects using the new designs visit us HERE
thank you for looking and have a nice day!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

Oh that is so cute. I love this style card....I think you have inspired me to do one. And I see this image has another "Bear". You didn't think that would get by me did you!!! lol Did I ever tell you I love pink Christmas cards too. Just something about pink for Christmas-it's wonderful!

Bear Hugs,
Carol