Monday, February 13, 2012

Really Reasonable Ribbons February Blog Hop

Hello everyone and Welcome to our Really Reasonable Ribbon February Blog Hop! You might want to grab your favorite drink and we hope enjoy today's hop !!!
For my card today I used the Beautiful Flower Grosgrain ribbon from the February Ribbon Kit! There are sooo many beautiful ribbons in this months kit you have to see them :) Of course you know me I LOVE all Really Reasonable Ribbon!!!! Bonnie carries the best ribbons around, and the largest assortment!!

You should have arrived from Corri's Blog HERE!
If not you will want to start at The Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog, that way you dont get lost along the way! heheheeh
So for my card today I used Sweet Tilda , and colored her with copics. Next I used Spellbinders Heart Circle frame. Ive dusted it with Tim holtz pink ink. For my tag I used the Love Tag from Cottage Cutz, and dusted it with green.

The dp is Basic Grey, and ive added 2 different stitches to my layers. for my flowers I used Cottage Cutz Sweetheart Flower for the middle cream flower. The 2 green ones are store bought :) hehehehehehe

Of course my flower Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbons Monthly Ribbon Club kit found HERE!! Next I added 2 green buttons to the center of my bow!
Supplies Used:
Tilda/Michelles Scrapbooking and More
Spellbinders Heart Circle/Michelles
Copics to color
Buttons & Sewing
Sentiment and Tag/The Scrapping Cottage

Thank you all for joining us today! Hope you have a wonderful day!!
**Your next stop on the HOP is the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

24 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

love..love! What a precious image :)

Rebecca W said...

Very sweet card!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Cheryl! Look at all of that pretty stitching too! :)

Hugs,
True :D

Bonnie Garby said...

Beautiful card Cheryl. That image is adorable and I love your color selection.

Dawnll said...

Oh how fun you and I used Tilda's! e also used the same cute flower ribbon...lol
Love your design and coloring.

Jane said...

Your card is stunnning, love the greens you used and such a clever button in the centre of that fab bow!
Jane x

Janice said...

What a sweet card. Love the colors!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Tilda card! Hugs! Leah Ann

Sandra H said...

Cheryl your card is stunning:) Sandra H

Gloria Stengel said...

What, no cast on that girlie? hee hee Love love this adorable card!

Bernie said...

SWEET!!! Love the stiching.
Blessings Bernie

angelwhisperssh said...

Hiya! Awww... I just love your card. The greens with pink are gorgeous. very very beautiful piece of art!
Best wishes from Sharon xxx England

Anonymous said...

This may be my favorite of the hop designs. Too cute! It's going on my Pinterest Board.

Debbie Dunham said...

Very pretty card. Adorable!

McStamper said...

Very pretty. Love Tilda.

Linda Imler said...

Cheryl,
Love you card and your Maggie

Linda I

Unknown said...

Tilda and Really Reasonable Ribbons work just so well together. Very pretty card

Anonymous said...

Very cute card, thank you so much for sharing it.

Indy's Designs said...

So sweet and special!

Becky said...

This is so sweet. Love the ribbon and bow!

Char said...

Wow...all that stitching...but it really sets off the card.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Love the button in the bow too!
Love Pearl x

Maggie Schoener said...

So adorable. Love your cute little image. Great job on the sewing.

FrancineB said...

Very pretty. Love the green with the pink.