Sunday, August 26, 2012

Girly Glitz Skull Mini Album & Video

Hello everyone and Happy Sunday to all!
I'm super EXCITED to share my Girly Glitz Skull Mini Album today designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon. I had started the cover of my album Last year, and did the crackle effect on the skulls then. However when I got hurt, everything was put on hold. So I decided it was time to finish her up!

Supplies Used:
Kiaser Craft Skull Album
Helmar Glues /Decoupage
Contractors tape
My Little Shoebox Alphabet Stickers
Feathers,bling,buttons,trims,vintage lace, stickers,cats



So for my album I used on the front cover some Black Jute, Double Ruffled Edge Ribbon, Satin Polka Dot, and Black Satin to bind my album. All are from Really Reasonable Ribbon. In my video I show and tell how I did my album and what ribbons I used throughout.


This page on the left opens,and you will see that in my video. I made a couple of pockets to add photos and tags for writing. Can't wait to add some Halloween photos of the kids and hubby and I :)


For the right page here I used the CottageCutz Seed Packet Die for the swivel pockets and I will add some photos to the inside of each of those.

This is the last page and is the backside of my Skull Mini Album. I used the CottageCutz Lace Envelope on the back.  Its been a habit of mine lately to add one to each album on the back. I used more RRR and Lace for this page :)





Video on my Girly Glitz Mini Album!


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!!


3 comments:

Ria said...

NOW that is so FREAKINGLY AWESOME!! You know you forgot my hatchingday ;) right ;) haahhahahaha
hugss Ria

xxcalamityxx said...

WOW !! I totally love this book, I think I may have to borrow your inspiration, the colours are my absolute favourites !!xhugsx Nikki

craftycalamities.blogspot.co.uk

Carol Hurlock said...

Jumping Jelly Beans Cheryl this is pretty incredible. I mean look at all that girly girly goodness on this. You went all out on the frill and I am just loving it. You can never have to much bling in my opinion. This is just spooktacular. Love love love it.

Bear Hugs,
Carol