Monday, September 17, 2012

Floral Garden Layout

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to all!
Today I'm sharing a Layout made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using a ton of beautiful Ribbons,Lace,Netting, and trim all from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Used:


I also designed this layout for a contest with Fabscraps, im going to enter it , I used all fabscraps dp,flowers, and the chipboard circle.

On my layout I used Black Satin for the Black Bows, and Black centers for the flowers. Next I used Black Netting, and then Penelope Natural Lace next to the netting. I also ran more of the Black netting along the bottom of the photo mat, and then used Sheer Box Pleats Ivory for on that.

For the BIG Pink bows I used the Chevron Striped Pink Twill to make those. I LOVE this ribbon, and its new to me, but it makes beautiful bows.



My design paper, flowers and the circle chipboard are all from FabScraps. I painted the circle chipboard with Tim Holtz Crackle paint, then distressed it. Next The flowers came from a book from Fabscraps as well and I punched them all out, super easy to do, and then inked up the edges with Black ink. 

The flowers were put together using Helmars Scrapdots, it gives a 3-D effect for them.

I left some room for a Title, and will add a photo later. I was trying to find one of my dear Grandma to put on here, but will have to scan and then print it. 



Thank you for looking and to see more inspiration from Really Reasonable Ribbons AWESOME DT please visit us HERE!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

ALSO IF YOU USE FACEBOOK, COULD YOU PLEAAAASSSSSE HELP ME OUT, HERE IS A LINK TO MY LAYOUT, THE PERSON WITH THE MOST LIKES WINS!!! WISH ME LUCK!!!

3 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Wow, that is beautiful Cheryl. I love all those gorgeous flowers. The ruffle ribbon at the bottom of the photo matte is perfect. Gorgeous.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Sandie said...

Really beautiful layout Cheryl, love the papers you are working with and your flowers are divine. Looking forwards to see a photo on it at a later stage.... voted for you :-)

buglvr2010 said...

Beautiful!