Friday, October 26, 2012

CottageCutz Victorian Bird House


 Hello everyone, Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon and CottageCutz. I used Satin,gingham,lace's , and CottageCutz darling Victorian Birdhouse.

I decided to do a shabby chic type card here. I guess I have had enough of halloween. hehehehehehee

So on my card I used some Satins, Gingham, Lace's and Leaves all from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I used the lace to make a couple of flowers here. I also used the satin and gingham to make roses. I ran some White Crocheted Lace 1.5" down the side and then added my flowers,buttons,leaves, and pearl swirly do on top.


The DARLING "Victorian Bird house" is a CottageCutz die that I dusted with Tim Holtz inks. Flowers were handmade and then I added buttons,feathers, and sewing.

Thank you all for looking!!
Hugs,
Cheryl



5 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so pretty Cheryl. Really feminine and gorgeous with all that gorgeous detail. I love those flowers and the ribbon.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Unknown said...

afternoon cheryl a fabulous and stunning card love it have a great weekend hug ssassyxxxx

Sandra H said...

This is just so beautiful x

Heidi said...

Cheryl- beautiful little house!

sewa mobil jakarta said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.