Friday, May 10, 2013

Butterfly Confectionery Bag


Hello everyone, today I am sharing the DARLING CottageCutz Large Confectionery Bag , along with a few other CottageCutz designs.  I love these little bags, they are super CUTE!!!


So for my bag I used Card stock to cut it out, then distressed it, and covered it with dp. Next I cut out  flowers from the CottageCutz "Tree of Nature" die, layered them, and added a pearl drop to the center. I love the Mini Picket Fence, and it works perfect on this bag. My butterfly was cut using the dp from EP collection and I distressed it too. Its popped off of the Doily Mini. Ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon. And for the inside I cut 2 tags. I think these would make great invites,Thank You's, and perfect for giving a gift card.

CottageCutz Used:

Others Used:
Dp/Echo Park
Buttons
Viva Pearl Pen
Distressed Inks
SU! Sentiment
Scor-Tape
Hot Glue Gun


Thank you for looking and have a lovely weekend!

Also HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the Mommy's out there!!! Enjoy!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl


4 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is so pretty x

Unknown said...

wow what a fabulous creation cheryl love that image and the colours are wonderful too hugs sassyxx

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a sweet project!! Beautiful colors!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Danica said...

Waw this is so sweet!Love this colour. Butterfly is wonderful.
Danica xx