Monday, August 26, 2013

Thinking of you.

\
Hello everyone and Happy Monday to all! 
Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon today. For my card I used the Beautiful Gingham print ribbon to make my bow. Bonnie carries other beautiful colors as well.


The flowers are another that Bonnie has started carrying in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store, and you can find these Beauty's HERE.


All my die cutz are from The Scrapping Cottage and are called CottageCutz Dies. LOVE the Bella Leafy Branch, as I used it for the base for my flowers. Next I used the beautiful NEW Fancy Floral Lace Border die and LOVE the look it gives to my card. There are 4 NEW border dies in the "Fancy Floral Collection" and I LOVE them all!!!!!

For my Sentiment I stamped it on the CottageCutz Homemade Tag I cut it all in white, and then distressed the tag with distressed ink, and left the sentiment tag white. The sentiment used is a StampinUp! sentiment.


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Simko said...

Gorgeous, Cheryl! I love the LO and the colors. Great use of the dies and beautiful bow!
Hugs,
Simona

Sandra H said...

Wow this is so beautiful x

Sandie said...

Really beautiful Cheryl, and you are certainly the queen of ribbon and bows!