Sunday, September 15, 2013

Beary Sweet!


Hello everyone, today's project was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon's Shabby Chic Challenge that is going on right now.

\
For the base of this, I used a Maya Road album piece, and covered it with a shabby chic looking design paper. My image used is from Michelle's Scrapbooking and More. My bear was colored with copics and cut out.

Next I used the sweet Really Reasonable Ribbon Seam Binding in Pink & Blue! Buttons are also RRR, and so are the darling flowers. However the blue are airbrushed (Sweetheart flowers), and they can be found here

My stamp Sweet is a StampinUp! stamp and punched out with SU! punches. Lastly the edges of my piece were distressed using Antique Linen!


Thank you for looking and have  a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Anneke klerks said...

beautyful card
liefs anneke