Tuesday, November 26, 2013

We OWL Give Thanks /Place Card&Treat Holder

Hello everyone, today I am sharing my Treat/Place Card settings for Thanksgiving Day at our house! These were designed using Toilet Paper Rolls, Really Reasonable Ribbon, & CottageCutz Dies!

To start with, I cut 1 toilet paper roll into 3 pieces, this will give me 3 bases.  used a total of 3 Toilet Paper rolls for 9 of these. Next I covered them with DCWV Design Paper, and used Really Reasonable Ribbons Scor-Tape in 1/2". it made it easy to attach the dp to the rolls. Next I prepped all my CottageCutz Acorn OWLs, and added TURKEY Feathers by using all CottageCutz Mini Leaves. Next I used Really Reasonable Ribbon Mini Ric Rac along the bottom in brown, and then added some RRR Buttons. OOoooo I forgot to add the darn BOWS to these, omgosh! LOL oh well, they are going BowLess....hahahahahahaha

Next I used Plastic Saran Wrap to wrap up 4 Reese's mini cups, tied them up with Brown Seam Binding, and then added a ticket for the NAME using Hemp in Natural


Supplies Used:
Buttons Ivory

Other supplies Used:
Copic Markers
DCWV Dp
Toilet Paper Rolls
Hot Glue
SU! ticket punch and ticket stamp


My brief video on how to!


These were SUPER FUN to make, and my 1st year doing a place card setting for Thanksgiving! :) I thought it would be neat to add some candy for a treat! Super FUN!!! You will have to try these!
Thank you for looking and hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow Cheryl again this is another of your amazing creations lots of lovely embellis too .....take care xx

Emily D. said...

Cheryl, these are fantastic!! Love them! Super cute!