Tuesday, April 15, 2014

RRR Monochromatic Challenge

Hello everyone, and Happy Tuesday to all! Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon's Monochromatic Challenge that started today. For my card I chose to use Yellow as my color and Grey and white as my neutrals.

I absolutely LOVE this months ribbon club assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon, so I used the Yellow Gingham, Grey ribbon, and polka dots all from this months Ribbon assortment. For my main image I used a CottageCutz Springtime Floral die, and the MOM sentiment is from the New CottageCutz Expressions Release found here

The frame around the edges is a punch around the page. I used it for both layers. All card stock is a shimmery American Crafts card stock, one has dots embossed in it, and the others are just a shimmery regular card stock. I also used Really Reasonable Ribbons Sweetheart Blossoms. I have to say, I think these blossoms are one of my favorite flowers out there. I LOVE them!!!

Hope you will join us for a super fun challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon Ramblings Blog.
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is so lovely...it belongs in a frame! I'm going to miss working with you. Hugs!!!!