Saturday, June 7, 2014

CottageCutz Wedding Birds/Easel Card

Hello everyone, Today I'm sharing another  Easel Wedding Card made for The Scrapping Cottage using the darling new CottageCutz Wedding Birds die.

My card measures 6 x 6, and for the front I used the darling New CottageCutz Wedding Birds. I cut them out in white card stock, then dusted the female in Antique Linen, and added some glitter to her veil. Next for the male I colored him with black copic marker. Super easy!!!!

The design paper I used is Project Life dp. I also used the beautiful CottageCutz Fancy Floral Corner #1 die for layering behind 1 of the layers. I love how you can get different looks from 1 CottageCutz die.
Ribbon, Flowers and Buttons are all from Really Reasonable Ribbon Store. You can find them HERE!


These are the CottageCutz dies I used for my card today! All photo's below are linked to the Scrapping Cottage Store for easy finding.

For the inside of my card I used the CottageCutz Spring Label die. I cut the oval in white, and then one set of the floral pieces in cream. The others were colored black.
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous card xx