Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sweeet Ride A Pony Baby Card

Hello everyone, and Happy Sunday to all!!! Today I wanted to share a Sweet Baby card  I made. My card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon & The Scrapping Cottage, using the beautiful Ribbons, Netting, and Hemp from RRR, and then Beautiful CottageCutz Baby Dies from The Scrapping Cottage.

I LOVE the Delicate Stitched Pink Satin Ribbon that Bonnie carries at the Really Reasonable Ribbon store. Its beautiful in person, and pictures don't seem to show all the beauty. I Criss Crossed the ribbon for a different look. Then used the white Tulle and ran it across the center over the Ribbon, and tied it in a bow. Next I added a big pink bow using the same Delicate Stitched pink Satin.

My buttons are also from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store, and I used the Hemp in PINK for a sewn look. Love using the hemp Bonnie carries, its perfect for the buttons.

The Baby Dies I used are CottageCutz dies, and are from the New Baby Release (The Scrapping Cottage). I used the CottageCutz "It's a Girl Balloon" Die, and Dusted it and then colored the bow, and strings with copics. Next I decided to use the DARLING CottageCutz "Ride A Pony" Die. On this one, I colored all the pieces using the Copic Markers. Then added some pearls in white.

The Design Paper is from American Crafts and one is the Pebbles collection.

I enjoyed creating my card for today! It was super easy!!!

Thank you for stopping by, and for all your lovely comments! Hope you have a super AWESOME Day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


1 comment:

XxJULESxX said...

Oh wow stunning card!!!