Monday, October 20, 2014

CottageCutz Birthday Party Bear


Hello everyone, today I wanted to share with you a Birthday Surprise card I made for the Scrapping Cottage using the Darling "Birthday CottageCutz" Dies. LOVE this release, as all the dies are absolutely darling and perfect for cards,mini albums, and scrapbook pages.

On my card here, I used the Darling CottageCutz Birthday Party Bear , and colored him and everything else with copics. I did add some liquid glitter glue to the cupcake, present, and balloon. I also used the CottageCutz Birthday Candle Border, and glittered it up too. Its behind the bear and his gift,cupcake,and flower pot.

Next I used some Birthday Design Paper, and then layered the border across the center of my card with the CottageCutz Birthday Border. The CottageCutz Surprise was cut in white, and then colored with copics to match the dp. 

Here are the CottageCutz Dies I used:
All photo's below are linked to the Scrapping Cottage for easy finding! Just click on each photo
The Polka Dot ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I used this to create my bow, and run a piece across the center of my card. I also used Scor-tape, also from Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: