Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Mr. Snuggles "Make a Wish" card

Hello everyone! Hope you all are doing well, and enjoying the New Year! :)
Today I wanted to share a Birthday Card I made for the Scrapping Cottage using the darling CottageCutz dies.

For my CottageCutz Mr. Snuggles, he was cut with white card stock, and then colored with 4 different Copics in E shades. Next I added some blush to his cheeks, and some white gel dots. For his eyes I used Viva Pearl Pen in black. His nose is popped up using a pop dot.

Design Paper- is from American Crafts and is the Pebbles Birthday Wishes paper stack. Love the designs on this dp, perfect for the CottageCutz Birthday Release. CottageCutz Party Hat is cut using the same design paper. I also used another design from this same paper stack for the cake.

Layers- on this card there are 4 layers, that includes the doily on the background layer. I used the CottageCutz Magnolia Doily for the top circle layer. This is for my main images.

Embellishments- I used some brads that I had picked up at the AC warehouse sale last year. I ended up using the Yellow and Blue ones. I also used a Viva Pearl Pen in white to do all the Pearls on the cake and hat. Next I did use glitter glue on the hat as well. Ribbon is extra that I picked up for an awesome deal at the same warehouse sale.

CottageCutz Dies Used: these photo's are all linked to the Scrapping Cottage Store for easy finding.





Supplies Used:
CottageCutz Dies
American Crafts/Pebbles design paper
American Crafts /Ribbon/Brads
Viva Pearl Pen
Doily
Copics
Sewing

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


1 comment:

Sandra H said...

l'm really liking the colour used on your amazing card and such an adorable image you used too!! xx