Saturday, May 16, 2015

Shabby Chic Butterfly Post-it Notepad


 Hello everyone, and Happy Saturday to all!
Today I'm posting to share a Post-it Notepad I made,for a dear friend. We celebrated Janna's Birthday Yesterday at my house, with a luncheon and lots of crafty fun! We had a Blast!

 I just had to use this beautiful CottageCutz Victorian Butterfly Flourish as I absolutely love airbrushing them. Not only is it easy to do, but I love the results! Next I added some glitter in a couple of pink colors to give it some shimmery bling. Love the way it looks in person!
The card base was cut on the cricut, and then just added some circle layers in one of my favorite Bazzill Patterns, and American Crafts Polka dot blue dp from the large paper stack. 
 
Sweetheart Blossoms are the little flowers and those are from Really Reasonable Ribbon, just LOVE them, they are by far one of my FAVORITE flowers out there. The branches were punched using the old Martha stewart punch. I also went through my stash of stamps, and found a couple of sweet ones, that were perfect for her card/post-it.
The seam binding I used is a bright Pink called "Summer Rose", and can be found at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Bonnie carries tons of beautiful seam bindings, and I love them all!

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: