Tuesday, June 23, 2015

CottageCutz Hawaiian Latch Card

Hello everyone, today I have a Latch card to share with you all. I made this card using CottageCutz Tropical Release and for Splitcoaststampers Latch card challenge.
 
My card was super easy and fun to make.
I used the Darling CottageCutz Hula Owl, Tiki Hut, and flower for this card. All were cut using white card stock, and then colored with copics. The eyes for the owl were done using the Black viva pearl pen. I really enjoyed making my card for SCS challenge, and this is one super fun fold!
 
Ribbon used is from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I did add some random buttons, and half backed pearls. Sewing was done on the Basicgrey design paper as well to embellish my card.

Here it is open.
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs,
Cheryl

No comments: