Friday, July 17, 2015

Sweet Sentiments MINI 2/Page 1

Hello everyone,
Today's post is sharing a sneak Peek of my 2nd Sweet Sentiments Mini album I am currently working on. Absolutely LOVE this paper by Graphic45, and had to make my family one. I did give the other one to my MOM and she LOVED it!!! I did add tons of random photo's to it for her to enjoy.
 
This is one of the pages I created for my mini, it is interactive and will hold 10 PHOTO'S. Love when my pages can hold tons of photo's.
 
I did also create this for todays SCS Free 4 all challenge, to use something that flies on your card or project. I used the butterfly and my sweet image!
 
Flowers were made using May Arts Silk and I do have a video on that HERE
 
The die cut corners were cut using the Beautiful CottageCutz dies. LOVE using these super sweet dies,and love these corners!!!
Cant wait to finish this mini and do a video to share :)
 
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl
 

No comments: