Thursday, November 19, 2015

Santa Snowglobe /Very Merry!

Hello everyone, and Happy Thursday to all!
 
So for Today's card its another one I made for Splitcoaststampers Sketch challenge for this week. I ended up making 2 for this challenge, as this was a super easy sketch to work with.
 
On my card I used the sweet CottageCutz dies. They are older ones, but super cute.

The CottageCutz Snowglobe was cute using white card stock and then I airbrushed the globe with BG000, next I colored the base with G28, and the other pieces with R59, and bow with R59, and R37. I also added some glitter to it.

For the CottageCutz Snowglobe Accessories I used the Santa and sign pieces, and colored them with copics as well. I used some Flower Soft Polor white on his coat, glove, and hat.

For my Deaign paper I used Pink Paislee's Snow Village stack. And the border is a sticker border is Crate Paper's Sleigh Ride sheet..

Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Snowflakes are from American Crafts glitter collection.
Dots are from Pebbles and are Candy Dots
 
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl
 

No comments: