Saturday, May 14, 2016

Girly Posh Mini Album Page


 Hello everyone , Today I wanted to share a page I Designed for a Mini Album I am working on for my Grandbaby Chloey who is due to arrive this month!!! wooohooo cant wait to meet her!!! I am loving how my album is turning out, and I used LOTS of Beautiful Really Reasonable Ribbon on this page today!
So for this page I used the Beautiful Satin Double faced ribbon in Hot Pink 5/8" wide for my BOW! Now for on the Interactive part where the photo's will go inside I used the Black Sheer Box Pleat Trim. I hot glued it, and then added some bling. Next I added some of the Double Ruffled Edge Satin in Azalea 1 1/2" thick, cut in half and layered for a double ruffle layered look.


 I did add some WOC flowers, random flowers, and glass leaves to my layout for today. I used Feathers, and some swirl bling for my page as well. I cant wait to finish my album and share in a video with you all!
 I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE how all the ribbon, and embellishments look on this Posh paper! I hope my daughter loves it too! I figured this will be Chloey's album for when she is in her toddler years. I will have to work on an actual BABY album, and have plenty of time to do so :)
 Supplies:
Really Reasonable Ribbon Black Box Pleated Trim, Double Ruffled Edge Satin Ribbon, Satin Hot Pink Ribbon 5/8". Feathers, flowers, bling, sewing, swirls, tag, Posh paper line. Interactive Page! Really Reasonable Ribbon Scor-Tape

Thank you for looking and Please let me know what you think of my page today!! :)
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: