Thursday, July 28, 2016

You Can Make Me Laugh

W
 When the last thing I want to do is smile!

Hello everyone, and Happy Thursday to all!
Today's card was created for Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge & The Project Bin, using the AWESOME set called #bff, love this set!!! To see all sentiments in this darling set, visit The Project Bin Store here!
 Its been awhile since I have been able to play along with the Sketch Challenge over at the SCS forums, so I was super excited to be able this week :)

Card Base- 6" x 6" white card stock, cut at 12" x 6" and scored at 6"
Brown layer 1- 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" , then dp is 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Layer 2 - Brown layer is 2 1/2" x 5", then peachy dp is 2 1/4" x 4 3/4"
Layer 3-brown 4 1/4" x 3 1/2" , then the green dp is 4" x 3 1/4"
Layer 4- brown is 4" x 3 3/4" , then peach striped dp is 3 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Layer 5- cheerylynn die, and then oval die, and I cut off the side and bottom, following the sketch.
Layer 6- JustRite Papercraft Floral Trio One Dies DIE-05022 I used the Glass Flower Technique that I love doing. I do have a video on this, and was thinking of doing them for all the flowers and how I do the coloring different on some.

Centers of flowers- vintage beads.
Brown Satin Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and so are the leaves.
Sentiment is from The Project Bin #bff set, and was colored using StampinUp! Markers in Cameo Coral, Choc Chic, and Old Olive. I did airbrush around the frame of the circle using Copic marker R32 Peach.
I hope you enjoyed my post for today!!
thank you for looking!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: