Monday, August 15, 2016

I Believe , I Believe!

 Hello everyone!
What a super CUTE sentiment! When I saw this one arrive in the mail, I was super excited to get working with this set from The Project Bin! LOVE all their sentiments, if you haven't taken a peek at the stamps they carry, you might want to, as you will have a large wish list......hehehehehe

"Maybe Christmas Stamp Set" by The Project Bin Stamps
So 1st I got out my new Misti tool and cut a piece of white card stock. Next I placed my stamp from the Project Bin "Maybe Christmas Set", face down on the white card stock, and then closed misti and it grabbed the stamp(LOVE this tool). Next I colored the sentiment with different color markers from tim holtz distress markers. I colored 2 times to get my desired look. I then cut it out using JustRite Papercraft dies called "Hello Decorative Oval Frames".

For the design paper I used Dear Lizzy + American Crafts Christmas Carols & Cards dp. LOVE this design! I also used for the lace layering Martha Stewart punches.

JustRite Hearts & Frames die was used on the bottom of the fancy layers. Its the beautiful die cut piece you see on the blue and red design paper.
The Ribbons I used are from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I also added a button and some string I had in my stash. Lastly to embellish, I used some red gems.

I hope you enjoyed my post for today!
thank you for looking!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: