Sunday, November 13, 2016

Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog hop/Christmas Tags

 Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's" November Blog Hop!
If you arrived here from Judy's Blog  you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today!
 


 I absolutely LOVE this months ribbon assortment, as all the colors & Ribbons are GORGEOUS! For my tags I used the browns, and then the pink and green. LOVE how they work perfect with all the design papers I used.

I also used the New Cabochons, and then the flower embellishments from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I also popped up each layer using RRR Foam Tabs.
 Tags were made using Cheery Lynns Pierced Stacker #2 XL-20 dies. I also used the Oval dies called Oval Classic SM Silver Stacker Layers 8 dies M-7. The design papers I chose are from American Crafts On the left is the Pebbles collection, and on the right is Bundled Up from AC Crate Paper line. LOVE both of these, and how they go so well with the ribbons. These tags are super fun to create! I also added some Poinsettia's and those were created with Cheery Lynn Designs Poinsettia Strip.

The little chipboard pieces and tags are also from American Crafts. I bought them at the warehouse sale a couple of years back. I thought they would be so cute on the tags.
Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnie's Wonderful Blog!!!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

19 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

These ribbons made me think of gingerbread, too! Love these darling tags!

krcmasterpiece said...

I also LOVE this colors of the ribbon assortment. You did a fabulous job on the tags using them too! Really cute!

Bonnie Garby said...

Gorgeous tags Cheryl. So many layers of holiday goodness! Beautiful flowers and ribbon clusters too with all those fun embellishments. Love Love Love!

Judy Rozema said...

Beautiful tags with such pretty embellishments! Great bows!

smyiow said...

Oh my!! Those are so much fun!! Love them!!

Esther Asbury said...

Fabulous tags!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous tags! I thought at first they were ornaments. It's a gift in a tag!! Love them

Asas à imaginação said...

Beautiful tags. Love the ribbons.
Hugs,
Marlei

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic tags. I love all the layers on them and the ribbon bows are so gorgeous too!

Chris said...

these tags are amazing!

Edwina said...

Love your tags. Especially the gingerbread boy one. Love the ribbons and embellishments. I like the red flower. Did you color a white one? I did not see it in red. Edwina Brown

Sue D said...

Fabulous tags for the holidays.

Sherri P said...

cute little gingerbread man!

lindaplus3 said...

You did a beautiful job with your tags....you did well choosing embellishments :)

Unknown said...

The tags a beautiful and you make amazing bows.

Unknown said...

The tags a beautiful and you make amazing bows.

stamping sue said...

great tags...they are a gift in themselves. gorgeous ribbons
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Deborah said...

Super cute tags! I just love the color pallete you chose for your ribbons. Everything coordinates so well. Isn't it funny how we can have a few chipboard pieces in our stash hanging around a good while and then all of a sudden they catch our eye and you are off and running tfs!