Thursday, May 25, 2017

Club Scrap May Artist Team Challenge


Hello everyone, and welcome to Club Scraps May Artist Team Challenge! This month the May Challenge “Mash up” of Club Scrap collections. Our task was to create layouts, cards or other projects while combining papers, stamps or other elements from AT LEAST two different Club Scrap collections. I chose this months current Adirondacks kit, and the Boardwalk Kit.

Now you should have arrived from Debbie's Blog , however if you did not come from there, you might want to start at the beginning with Karen's Club Scrap blog that way you wont miss any of the Design Teams beautiful creations.
 On my card I ued the prints all from the Adirondack kit(backgrounds and tree) I then used Club Scrap green ink to distress my tree. The blue and Red Design papers are from the Boardwalk Club kit, and I thought they worked perfectly with this card.

I kept my card simple for today, as I fell and sprained my ankle, and have been in bed icing now since Monday :( I wanted to make more cards, but haven't felt good enough to, I am just thankful I get to play along in this months Artist Team Challenge.

Happy Birthday to you was stamped using the Ruby Red and Blue Amethyst ink pads from Club Scrap and using the Mini Misti tool. This stamp came from the set called "Adirondacks Greetings Un Mounted"

The fish is from the Fishing Set, and the tree from the Camping Die Set came from Cheery Lynn Designs. The Doily frame is called Royal Scandinavian Doily

hope you enjoyed my post for today, as I truly enjoyed creating my card for today using the Adirondack Collection and Boardwalk Collection ! Please let me know what you think as I always enjoy reading your wonderful comments!
Thank you so much for joining us and stopping by!!!
Your NEXT stop is Josette's Blog
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

10 comments:

rettaescape said...

Nice cards! Great use of color!

Hetty said...

Beautiful card, Cheryl.

Wendy Bellino said...

WOW Cheryl! So much detail! The stitching is FABULOUS! Great masculine card with flair!

Capescrapper said...

Cheryl, this is so much fun! Love the die cuts, how perfect! I never would have guessed that the other papers were from Boardwalk!! Awesome!

Lisa D said...

I love all the details on the die cuts! Fantastic layering!

Karen Wyngaard said...

You say this card is "simple"! LOL. I love all the details you included. A great masculine card!

APeeling Crafts said...

Awesome card Cheryl!

KnitterPam said...

Oh Cheryl, I'm sorry that you hurt your ankle. :( I'm glad you were able to make this card - it's stunning!

Kelly said...

Another perfect card, Cheryl! (Although it doesn't have one of your awesome, signature bows!)

jen t. said...

Awesome card!!!