Thursday, March 22, 2018

Happy Easter


Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to you all! Today I have a sweet Easter card made with Cheery Lynn's Beautiful Dies. Love the Bunnies die's they are super cute, and fun to work with as well.

On this card I chose the Bunnies for Easter, they are a perfect! I used just the one, and he was cut using an white card stock that came embossed with swirls, i think its bazzill, I just came across a stack of this card stock and thought it would look cute. I also wanted to use the beautiful Ornament #7 die ,and colored it with copic markers, as it was cut out in a white card stock. In love the ornament dies Cheery Lynn has, and need to add a few to my Wish List! The Garden Gate Die was a perfect match for this sweet bunny...heheheehe I also used the grass border, cut out once, and then cut it apart to layer for behind the bunny.  For my sentiment I  cut a pink coordinating design paper. I also used the Polynesian Sails Oval for behind all the top layers, it was cut in white card stock.

I love making the cutesy Easter cards, they are so much fun  to design :) I do hope you enjoyed my post for today :)
 Cheery Lynn Supplies Used:
Polynesian Sails Oval DL153
Ornament #7 CAS07 there are also others to choose from
Garden Gate Die B124
B527 Bunnies
Grass Border #2 B593
Big Sister Die cutting machine
Best Glue Ever
Crafter's Tools S122

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:
Ribbon
Flower charm
Foam Tabs
Scotch Tape

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,

2 comments:

Martie Rollin said...

Such a lovely Easter card! Love all the layers framed with machine stitching...very nice!

Sandra H said...

Very sweet and lovely is your card x