Monday, August 13, 2018

Really Reasonable Ribbon August Blog Hop


Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's" August Blog Hop!

No automatic alt text available.

If you arrived here from Ginny's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the Autumn Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy!!!


Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies :
Ribbon Assortment
Foam Tabs
Tape Refill

other supplies used:
Cheery Lynn dies
Sizzix die
Graphic45
Club Scrap ink pads
JustRite Papercraft stamp
Gel pen white,
black ink pen
Perfect pearls
Judikins dusters
stampinUp ink pads
My card for today was done with a die cut I borrowed from my sweet neighbor Jennette, she brought over this card base, it cuts out this shape, its really neat, so I thought how fun it would be to use this for my card today. I used the Graphic45 Halloween paper stack, and it went perfect with this months Autumn assortment, love the sunflowers, they are so pretty, and on the ribbon just gorgeous! 

The sunflower die is a Cheery Lynn die, and was dusted with an yellow and orange ink, then I added some perfect pearls into the center to glitz it up a little. It was popped with Really Reasonable Ribbon Foam Squares. 

My double bow was made using 2 of the ribbons from the ribbon club, love both of them, and the sunflower one is absolutely darling, and just too cute!

Sentiment is from JustRite Papercrafts

Very simple card to make, and came together very quickly, love that! The circles and scallops are all from the same card and die set that I borrowed. Love this and thank you so much Jennette, I really enjoyed using this set! Hugs to you!


Thank you for stopping by 
hope you all are enjoying today's hop, and hope you enjoyed my post as well! :)
Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnie's Wonderful Blog!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

18 comments:

Bonnie Garby said...

Gorgeous card Cheryl. I love those sunflowers!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing interactive card, so warm and happy!! Love it so much!

C. Sage Deerborn said...

What an adorable card to go with the adorable sunflower ribbon.

Becca Yahrling said...

I think everyone loves sunflowers! Who wouldn't?! This is really beautiful. The sunflower ribbon is so awesome. Love your gorgeous design!

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors and dimension! Beautiful Autumn Assortment!

Jean said...

The sunflower is awesome fab card xx

Gail said...

Oh my -- I think I fell in love with a flower - your lovely card is stunning - I like sunflowers and the ribbons is just the right touch to show off this lovely art work - TFS and for the hop

Martie Rollin said...

Talk about this perfect ribbon choice! Sunflowers are the symbol of early Fall. Nice!

Deb C said...

Love this, such a cheerful fall card with the sunflower!

Karen Letchworth said...

Very pretty, Cheryl. I love the sunflowers.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - my challenge blog (i hope you will come play along)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous is your card x

Jennifer said...

Beautiful card! I love all the sunflowers!TFS

Deborah said...

Cheryl this card is stunning! Between the mixture of sunflowers and that great card die it just all comes together so sweet. Your bow is a wonderful finishing touch tfs.

Bunny said...

This is a sweet card for a friend. It's so cheery looking and the ribbons for the bow are perfect. [Bunny]

Auntie Em said...

What a beautiful card! How lucky to have neighbour who is kind enough to share her dies. Scrapbookers and card makers are so generous. :)

The die cut sunflower and leaves are gorgeous on the pretty paper and paired up with the ribbons in the sunflower print and deep gold. I love how you built up the sentiment for the front.

Thank you for sharing your lovely work! :)

Sue D said...

This is beautiful--I love sunflowers.

Gloria Stengel said...

What an awesome folded card! I love love love your bow! Excellent!