Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Really Reasonable Ribbon November Hop



Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's" November Blog Hop!

No automatic alt text available.

If you arrived here from Ginny's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the Holiday Shimmer Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy!!!

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies used:

So for my candle today I took a candle that I had and started by hot gluing the flat backed 10mm pearls to the bottom of the candle. Now I had to add the hot glue to the back of each pearl as you cant add hot glue to the candle...hehehe I found that out real quick....hehehe anyways for adding the bow and flowers, i figured I better tie my silver ribbon around the candle and then tie on the bow, then i used the wire for each additional bow to add them into the first bow, and then was able to hot glue all the leaves and flowers to this. Lastly I thought 2 hearts on the ribbon would be so sweet, so I added a little hot glue to the top of the hearts and glued them on.

I thought about adding smaller pearls around the top part of the candle, but thought it would be too much. maybe my next one will have pearls on top as well as the bottom.

Thank you for stopping by 
hope you all are enjoying today's hop, and hope you enjoyed my post as well! :)
Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnie's Wonderful Blog!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

13 comments:

Sue D said...

Beautiful way to decorate a candle.

Ava Gavloski said...

Great project to showcase a soft shimmer collection

Bonnie Garby said...

This is so pretty Cheryl and a perfect accent to your holiday decorating. Love it!

Nalaine said...

It's perfect for a December wedding without using the usual red and green. I love it!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is so stunning! And creative. I would never light a candle like this anyway - it's too beautiful!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Oh, my goodness!!! This is so beautiful! Love how you paired the ribbons, pearls and flowers!!! Just wonderful!

Nancy Wethington said...

Adorable! At first glance I thought it was a cake. Going to try this.

Gail said...

A stunning piece of art work here - goodness - you outdid yourself! Lovely!

Helen said...

This embellished candle is so lovely. tfs

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my!!! Your project is totally adorable!!!

Teresa said...

What a beautiful candle! A lovely decoration for any home.

Denise Bryant said...

Beautifully decorated candle!

Martie Rollin said...

An elegant way to decorate a plain candle. Well done!