Friday, January 4, 2019

Little One /1st Birthday card

 Hello everyone and Happy New Year to you all! Today I have a super fun 1st Birthday card to share using Really Reasonable Ribbon, Flowers, and embellishments. Its been awhile since Ive made any cards, and this one is super special as I made it for our Grandsons 1st Birthday!

On my card I chose to use Really Reasonable Ribbons Delicate Stitched Satin in Blue to create a bow to put behind the little tag that says Little ONE. The fox and that tag were both cut out of the design paper, as this darling paper is so sweet and I thought perfect for my grandsons birthday. The fox I chose is a CC die and thought it would be cute colored up , and a little cupcake with a number 1 candle. I then added some RRR Rose buds and some branches and leaves to the area around the fox and cupcake. I added some glitter to the cupcake and to the top of the candle. Lastly I did add a couple of Really Reasonable Ribbons cute flower embellishments as I thought they would be so darling on the card and give it a little glitz.
 Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon
Rose Buds white, and blue
embellishments Pearl Daisy Flower
resin flowers with rhinestone
foam tabs
scotch advanced tape
Leaves

other supplies used 
dies,
glitter
distress ink
punch 
sewing machine
pebbles design paper
American crafts card stock

I really enjoyed making my card for todays post, it felt good to get back into the card making, cant wait to make my next one! 

I hope you enjoyed my post for today, and thank you for stopping by! Hope you have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl