Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Really Reasonable Ribbon February Blog Hop


Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's"February" Blog Hop!



If you arrived here from Ginny's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the Purple & Green Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy!!!

No photo description available.
Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
2 Ribbons from this months Ribbon Kit
Pearls flat back 8mm
Scotch Tape refill
Foam Tabs
mixed purple tone rose buds 

other supplies used :
Cheery Lynn Dies(My Maker Movement)
club scrap ink pads
Stamp set given to me by my dear neighbor(love this)
Paper line is from K & Company


On my card today I decided to used the glass flower technique that I used to use all the time, it has been awhile since ive done this, but wanted to for this card. I do have a tutorial and it can be found here with all my others if you would like to see. I did add a couple of the purple rose buds to the lower glass flowers as I thought  they would look so pretty. In the center of the flowers I chose to use the 8mm pearls and they are hot glued in. All die cuts are from My Makers Movement(cheeryLynn) The ribbons I chose are the Delicate Stitched and the Pretty Polka dots from this months Kit. I loved all the ribbons in this months kit, so it was hard for me to pick just a couple to use on my card, I almost went with 3, but narrowed it down to the 2. The stamped sentiment I used was given to me by my sweet neighbor Jennette, thank you hun so much!!! Love it! I ended up using the Misti tool to get the sentiment how I wanted it to stamp out on the oval shape.

Its been awhile since ive made a card, and I really enjoyed making this sweet one here for todays hop! I do hope you are enjoying the hop and all the designers projects for today.


Thank you for stopping by hope you all are enjoying today's hop, and hope you enjoyed my post as well! :)
Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnie's Wonderful Blog!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl








10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

absolutely gorgeous!!

Diane said...

Wow, a stunning creation with every detail beyond beautiful!!
Diane {Nellies Nest}

Jean said...

i love this ! Such detail xxx thank you for sharing your beautiful card xx

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

WOW. Wonderful card. Love the stitching around the edges and the overall design.

Becca Yahrling said...

Look at all the luscious purple!! So very pretty! Love the stitching and the flowers are really pretty.

Denise Bryant said...

Love this color combo! Beautiful card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fabulous card design with such pretty colors. I love the stitching and the gorgeous ribbons used too.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love your beautiful card and how sweet to have your neighbor give you that sentiment stamp!! Love the purple polka dot ribbon paired with the white to really show it off!!! Gorgeously done!
Beverly Jordan
@jordanbev5

Sue D said...

Very pretty card design. Love the flowers and the bows.

C. Sage Deerborn said...

Love this card, especially the bow. What a great collection of ribbon this month.