Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Really Reasonable Ribbon March Blog Hop




Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's"March” Blog Hop!


If you arrived here from Ginny's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the March  Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy!!!

No photo description available.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
For my card today I chose to make this sweet birthday card for a friend in doll club who's birthday happens to be this month, well we have three gals who's birthdays are this month, but one of them falls on the day of club, so this will be hand delivered to her. 

I started with some super darling design paper that I just picked up the other day, and layered it using bazzill card stock, and American Crafts. I found this darling vintage doll image and printed it out to go with this window die, and then added Really Reasonable Ribbons beautiful Ribbons from this months assortment to create my bows. 

For the Flower assortment I chose to use the carnations in red, and then the Chelsea rose, I love this rose, and also love the sweet little Rose buds, they are so beautiful. I added a couple of green leaves, and then some branches. On the window I added some of the embellishments from Really Reasonable Ribbon

Happy Birthday stamp is from JustRite Papercraft, and was stamped on a scrap piece of design paper I had. 

Hope she loves this card as I enjoyed making it for her! 

Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my card for today! 

Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Karens wonderful blog!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


7 comments:

Luanne Shearer said...

This card is just beautiful. TFS.

Denise Bryant said...

Lovely details on your pretty card!

Sue D said...

Beautifully embellished and I like the window.

C. Sage Deerborn said...

What a beautiful and sweet card.

Jessica Eiss said...

Very pretty and feminine. I really like the stitching and the bows.

Auntie Em said...

Gorgeous!!! I love pink and red together. (It was a firm rule when I was little that you could NEVER mix them) Being the rebel I am one of my early sewing projects was a red corduroy vest with pretty pink lining It was there but not in view all the time.
The colours look so pretty on your gorgeous card and your bows and trims are perfect! I like how you have the dolly peeking out. I bet your friend thinks this is the best card ever!
Thank you so much for sharing! :)

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...


So beautiful with all the flowers and ribbons!!! Stitching and bows make it the best ever!!!