Thursday, April 11, 2019

Shabby Chic Sweet decorated Easter Eggs

 Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to you all! Today Im sharing these darling plastic large eggs that I bought to fill and decorate for our Doll Club meeting today. On these I used all Really Reasonable Ribbon, their flowers, and some of the embellishments as well. Hope you enjoy my post for today, thank you again for stopping by!
 I started with using the Ribbons, and hot glueing them to the top of each Egg, then added flowers and roses, and seam binding around the ribbons. I did add a Heart to each of them, and lasting tied a tag and made it into a loop so if they wanted they could hang them up. These are filled with candy. Love how they turned out, and a super fun project to do.

All Ribbons can be found at Really Reasonable Ribbon
Flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon
Eggs from Walmart
Tag is a punch
Embellishment is from Really Reasonable Ribbon

No comments: