Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Halloween Treat bag w/Really Reasonable Ribbon


Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to you all! Today I have a super fun Halloween Treat Bag I decorated using Really Reasonable Ribbon's beautiful Ribbons and supplies. I forgot how much I love designing cards and such for Halloween, its so much fun! Also Lily Kitty just had to get in the photo's , she loves being with me when crafting and I guess taking photos too....heheeheh
Hope you enjoy!


So for my treat bag I used a bag I had from Pebbles, and added some design paper in orange, then a tag, Tilda, and then some other fun tags and dies. Of course I had to use some of the Beautiful ribbons from this months ribbon assortment, aren't they swee?! Love the web ribbon, and the ghost and kitties on the orange one. I did add the stripe one to the bottom of the bag as a border.

Tilda is one of many stamps I have of her, and this one is absolutely darling! She was colored using copic markers, then fussy cut her out so she could sit on the border of pumpkins. That pumpkin border was some random stuff I had from the warehouse sale from American Crafts. The Potion bottle is CottageCutz dies, and fits perfectly on my treat bag. The little bat was a potion bottle top and I cut it down to yuse just the bat. Super fun treat bag to make! Of course Lilybean is the sweetest, she is just hanging out to photo bomb my photo....heheeh Love her!

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Really Reasonable Ribbon Halloween Assortment
Halloween Critters
Spider Webs on Black
Delicate Stitched Ribbon
Striped Grosgrain Black
Foam Squares
scotch advanced tape refill

other supplies:
Pebbles gift bag
tags
CC dies
Tilda
Copics

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!