Sunday, October 13, 2019

Really Reasonable Ribbon October Blog Hop


Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's October” Blog Hop


if you arrived here from Ginny's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the October Christmas Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy!

Today's card was designed using the beautiful Christmas ribbons from this months Really Reasoanble Ribbon assortment. Love the sweet reindeer ribbon, its absolutely darling and I just had to use it on my card for today. 

My card was made 6 x 6 and layered with Christmas design papers from the American Crafts paper stack. I added sewing to each layer in a red, using a fancy stitch on my sewing machine. Then I layered the dies, using all My Makers Movement dies. I absolutely LOVE this red truck its from the set called Home for the Holidays, and its perfect for my card here. All layers were put together using Scotch Advanced tap refill from RRR and then I used the foam squares to layer them on the card. The tag was cut out of the matching design paper, and I thought would be so cute.

Really Reasonable Ribbon supplies used:

Other supplies Used:
glossy accents for the window, bumper , and rims
copics to color
sewing machine
Hot glue

Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my card for today!

Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Karens wonderful blog!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

10 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is such a lovely card love everything about it x

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Awww! We both did red pickup trucks! How fun is that? Sweet card, Cheryl!

Sue D said...

So cute with the red truck and I like your stitching.

Gloria said...

Love the little red truck!!!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love all the stitching and the truck is so cute with the fabulous tag inserted with the great bow!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

The layers and the stitching are OUTSTANDING!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome card! Love the truck and the stitching detail! Love that cute reindeer ribbon!

Glenda said...

What a beautiful card! So many layers and I love all the stitching and of course such a pretty bow!

Suzy Q said...

Just luving these little red truck cards!!! They are so In!!! Luv all your machine stitching and embellishments! Such a cute card! Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Suzy Q

Sherri said...

love the truck