Thursday, May 14, 2020

Happy Happy 4th Birthday Chloey

 Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to all! Today I have a sweet card I made using Really Reasonable Ribbon and a super cute design collection from Pebbles. I made this for my Granddaughters 4th Birthday, and had so much fun making this, hope you all enjoy.
 On my card I started with lots of layers, of course I love layers. It has 5 layers and then the little birthday hat and balloons. Super fun collection. I added the darling ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon along with a cute little brad. The Ribbon I chose is the Delicate stitched Ribbon and the Summer Fun Confetti Grosgrain Dots. I then added a brad to the center using hot glue. The darling paper collection is one Ive had for a long time called Birthday Wishes. I even have the embellishments to go along with it. super cute! Lastly I added sewing to all layers, and even finished the inside of the card too.
Really Reasonable Ribbon:
Delicate Stitched Ribbon
Summer Fun Confetti Dots Grosgrain Ribbon
Foam Tabs White
Scotch Tape Refill

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: