Thursday, August 13, 2020

Really Reasonable Ribbon August Blog Hop

 Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's  August” Blog Hop
 
if you arrived here from Ginny's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the Sunflower Collection Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy 

For my card today - I chose some Graphic45 design paper, crate paper, & Bazzill card stock. I added sewing and white dots to each layer. Next I pick out some of Really Reasonable Ribbons Beautiful flowers , I love all the mixed earth tones together, they are so pretty! The Gorgeous ribbons from this months Sunflower collection from Really Reasonable Ribbon were made into 2 bows and hot glued to my card.  Love that satin sunflower Ribbon its absolutely Gorgeous! On my tag I chose to use Makers Movement stamp set called Petite Sentiments Stamp & Dies.  I stamped the sentiment in black ink from Club Scrap, then added the satin ribbons to the top of my tag. I love how all the ribbons, flowers and design paper match up perfectly, Hope you enjoy todays hop!

Really Reasonable Ribbon:

other supplies: Makers Movement stamps and dies
Graphic45 design paper, bazzill card stock, american crafts card stock, white gel pen, sewing machine, air brushed the inside using copic markers, brown marker , hot glue gun, club scrap black ink
Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my card for today!

Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Karens wonderful blog!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

19 comments:

Gail said...

A beautiful sunflower card - sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers of all - TFS

Diane said...

Beautifully created card with all the gorgeous details and ribbons and gorgeous design!!

Lucy E. said...

This is such a lovely, summertime card!

Helen said...

Cheryl this card show the beautiful sunflower ribbon to perfection. Especially like the Graphic 45 paper selection. Your card is a great reminder that Fall is truly not far away! tfs-stay well.

MaryH said...

What fun the cards are for this blog hop. Colors and designs are like a walk through a garden. I really loved how you framed the background; so pretty.

Martie Rollin said...

I've never thought of using brown flowers on anything. This lovely card is making me re-think my decision. The concept of "creative license" allows us to use any colors we can imagine. Beautiful card!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card

Becca Yahrling said...

Just stunning! Love the stitching, the flowers, the design & of course, the very pretty ribbons.

Sue D said...

Beautiful. I like the Fall colors, layers and stitching.

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I love that sunflower ribbon!

Sherri P said...

love your card. very pretty

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful layering and stitching detail! The sunflower ribbon is my favorite! So pretty on your card!

C. Sage Deerborn said...

Beautiful card, makes me want this ribbon collection even more.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Sunflowers!! The flowers and ribbons are perfect!

Suzy Q said...

This card creation is gorgeous! Sunflowers are my favorite and I luv how great your papers match these beautiful RR ribbons! Thank you for sharing your beautiful card design! Suzy Q

christi said...

your card is so rustic and warm, i'm kicking and screaming because i don't want summer to end. this is beautiful!

Robbin said...

So very beautiful. There's just something about brown and yellow that makes for a stunning card. Thank you for sharing!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love this sunflower ribbon and such a perfect match up with these pretty pattern papers!!

Judy B said...

Love your card Cheryl! It's lovely with the layers of paper and the pretty flowers and ribbon. Thanks for sharing.