Thursday, October 29, 2020

Gingerbread Latte Easel Card

 Hello everyone , and Happy Thursday to you all! Today I have a super fun Easel card I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon, its been awhile since ive done one of these types of cards, and thought it would be  so cute using the Gingerbread boy, latte cup, flowers, ribbon, and design paper to match.



My card measures 6" x  6" closed. I used the super cute stamps and dies from Makers Movement, and Love this little gingerbread guy, he is on a scenery I did for the Latte cup. I used flower soft for the snow, and added the trees. The cup was cut using the snowflake design paper. For my bows I used the Satin with grosgrain edge Ribbon, and then added my 25mm cottage roses, and then the rose buds ina  white and blue.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:

other supplies
My Makers Movement dies and stamps, warm wishes stamp and die, A latte Love
pebbles design paper
flower soft
copics

stickles , white gel pen, sewing machine, hot glue gun
I hope you enjoyed my fun card today, as I enjoyed making it to share. Hugs to all!
Cheryl



3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning card

Helen said...

This card is so delightful! All the elements come together so well. tfs- stay well.

Helen said...

A snow globe shaker is a great design! Your card, with its various layers, is so lovely--a great piece for holiday home decor. tfs-stay well.