Friday, November 13, 2020

Really Reasonable Ribbon November Hop

Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's  November” Blog Hopif you arrived here from Kathy's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the Holiday Elegance Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy 



For my tag today I chose to use a precut tag, and glued my design paper to it, and then layered the darling die cuts that I colored. next I picked 2 ribbons from this months Gorgeous collection of Ribbons and made my bows, and hot glued the flowers on top. Super fun and easy tag to make. You can add writing to the back as I left it plain. Next I added a snowflake embellishment next to the Dec 25 sticker tag.



Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:

Other supplies used 
Recollections 12 days design paper
the paper studio blank tags
cottagecutz old dies
pearl pen
copics





Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my card for today!

Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnies Wonderful Blog!!!
Hugs to all,

Cheryl






17 comments:

Gail said...

Cheryl what a gorgeous tag! I love all the elements added including that cute cute mouse with the candy cane - lovely ribbon too - TFS

Becca Yahrling said...

Wow, what an oh so delightful tag full os so much fun!! That mouse is precious and I think he's holding tight to that candy cane. lol I love the elegant assortment of ribbons this month; sooo pretty!

Martie Rollin said...

My brain is "stuck" at seeing this ribbon group as a New Year's party pack! I'm anxious to see how all the RRR design team members use these ribbons. Definitely finding inspiration...interesting to use this ribbon for Christmas. Thanks!

christi said...

this is so cutu, i love the elf. maybe mouse. beautiful finish!

MadeByMeghanK said...

BEAUTIFUL tag! I LOVE the silver ribbon and all the layers!

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable tag! I love all the layers and embellishments!

Bonnie Garby said...

What an adorable Christmas tag. Love love love it!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

So precious, Cheryl! Have a Happy Thanksgiving! xo

Edwina said...

Too adorable! I love your tag. I can see it on a gift or on your tree. It is beautiful. Love the two ribbons you used on it. Edwina Brown

Jill McAuley said...

The soft pinks and greens bring to mind dreams of sugarplums! Thank you for your inspiration.

C. Sage Deerborn said...

Pretty tag that's also cute, love the mouse.

Sandra said...

Love your sweet Christmas tag and the gorgeous ribbon.

Sandra Smith
Queen Creek

MaryH said...

I am crazy for anything with a mouse (even my AirPods have a mouse on the front) - Just love your inspiration for this tag it is the cutest thing. Adorable hugging that candy cane. ( I can relate to holding on to your candy.). Your blog is always a treat too! The bow just brings that cutie mouse to fore front.

Sue D said...

I like how you embellished this sweet tag.

Robbin said...

Simply gorgeous tag. I love how you have included so many different ribbons on this one. THank you for sharing with us!

Suzy Q said...

Cute, cute Christmas tag with that sweet little mouse and those beautiful ribbons! Suzy Q

cottagerca said...

The Nov. RRR collection is lovely. RRR really does add volume to your well designed tag.